Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. Hannah's soccer team won their game last night
2. We are having BBQ chicken, rice and green beans for supper instead of meatloaf
3.  Hawaii post is coming I promise.  Just trying to plan it out with the pictures and words to describe it.
4. I have been in a clean up clean out mood lately.  I decided to go through our towels, wash clothes and dish clothes at 2am Saturday morning.  I was still up.  Why not?
5.  Cool weather where are you?  It is the middle of October and it is 87 degrees.
6.  I read the new Nicholas Sparks book in 2 days.  It was too good to put down
7.  Next project, organizing my digital files.  I only have approx. 50,000 photos on my computer.  I have several photo books that I want to put together.
8.  Looking forward to the new bible study at church on Thursday night
9.  High school reunion this weekend.  Has it really been 20 years?
10. Have a sewing project that I want to try.  I will post a picture once it is done.

Here are some  Hawaii photos to hold you over


Have a great week!!!!

ps.  There is a comment link at the bottom of the post.  Drop me a comment.  I would love to know who reads.  Thanks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your posts! You are so organized!

Unknown said...

What are you going to sew? Good luck with your list! You have inspired me to get busy on my house and move out the clutter. I am loving it!

Unknown said...

Duh....I just remembered what your project was. I can't wait to see the end product!