Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ten on Tuesday



1.  I have been suffering with migraines for over a week.  It is time for them to leave for good.
2.  Ready for the cool weather to stick around for a while
3.  Jim's 20 year high school reunion was Saturday and we had a nice time
4.  ECU win + NC State lose +  UNC win= a GREAT day!
5. Christmas cards have been ordered.
6. I took my sister in law's family pictures on Sunday and they turned out great










7. Fall break is over and the girls are back to school this week after having a week off.
8. Ordered the picture to go over our mantel.  Now I have to buy a frame for it.  Excited to get it framed and hung.
9.  Hannah rode on a zip line this weekend and had a blast!



Girls with Georgia.  She looks innocent right?

   10.  Need to buy pumpkins and mums for the front porch.  However I am not sure they will survive the wrath of Georgia

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't think your mums with survive GA either! Thanks for taking our pics!